Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Walking up a big hill



It's tech week, so lots of long days!

At least that's how I'm explaining to myself why I never have enough time to write anything considerable lately...

So instead of much writing, you get this photo I took when I had to stop and take a breather while walking my big up the huge hill that's on my way home from work. Like... I consider myself a pretty out-of-shape person, but honestly this hill huge. The exhaustion is justifiable. Also the sun was setting and it was pretty and I'm a sucker for skylines.

I've also found this coconut-based yogurt that's SO good and I've been eating it with strawberries as a dessert-y thing lately, and I dunno I got home after a long day today and listened to a podcast and ate that, and I know it's cheesy but I guess it's true that sometime you've just gotta keep going for the small things.

<3

- Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment